The 2nd Dimension

Friday, October 01, 2004

Sin City Movie Clips/Trailer

Well, I found the trailer for the Sin City movie (and a very extended trailer at that). The movie seems like it's going to be an almost word-for-word and panel-for-panel faithful adaption of the graphic novels. Whether that's a good thing or not, I am not yet sure. Just because something works in graphic novel form, doesn't necessarily mean it will work in live action.

From what I have read the movie will be adapting 3 of Sin City's storylines: The original Sin City, The Big Fat Kill, and That Yellow Bastard. (Unfortunately A Dame to Kill For is nowhere to be seen. Maybe in the sequel?)

The trailer starts out showing an adaption of a Sin City short story which I think is called The Customer is Always Right. However, I am not sure if that short story is actually going to be part of the movie or if it was just made as a promotional item.

Anyway, enjoy the trailer.

No comments: