The 2nd Dimension

Thursday, September 16, 2004

First 8 minutes of Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

First post is a goodie. 8 minutes of the soon-to-be-released-in-the-US Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. It's limited release starts Friday September 17. It'll be here in Michigan at the Royal Oak Landmark. I will be there tomorrow. I'll be interested to see how I like this one since I hated the original Ghost in the Shell movie the first time I saw it, but learned to love it after viewing it again years later (probably because I knew more of what to expect -- that and the fact that I actually paid attantion to what was going on).

And just to get your cajones raging for GitS and all the other big time anime hitting the US, check out this article about the three giants of anime bringing their art to the west.



No comments: