The 2nd Dimension

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blog Update: New Header

Well, look at me and my bad self. I just finished the new header for the site. The main idea for the update was that this way, people will be able to immediately recognize the site as being anime-focused, so they'll know whether or not they want to check it out. The picture of Rei was taken from Gainax's webite. I'll probably put a note in the footer giving them credit, just to cover my butt, and -- oh yeah -- because they deserve credit.

Maybe some day, I'll update other aspects of the site, but for now I'm happy with how it is. And I prefer not to just add stuff just for the sake of doing it. Simplicity has it's value... plus, I'm just lazy.

Let me know what you think about the header. Not that I'd change it, but still, some feedback would be nice. Thanks.

No comments: