The 2nd Dimension

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Trailers

Okay, so maybe I'm just catching up on all the stuff that I've seen before I ever got this blog thing, because here's another oldie but goodie.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is a movie which is a sequal to the FF7 video game. From all the trailers that I've seen, it looks promising. (Although I never actually finished the game itself, so I might be a little lost as far as knowing the background of the movie. Maybe I'll try going back and work my way through it again.) As of this typing, the official FF7:AC site is down, but you can still find all the trailers at this fan site.

The DVD is supposed to be released some time this year, but some film festivals have already been showing the first 30 minutes of the film -- most recently Montreal's Festival Nouveau Cinema.

There is also a review of this initial screening, from when it was showing at the Venice Film Festival.

No comments: