The 2nd Dimension

Thursday, January 06, 2005

A Sincere Promise and (sheepishly) More Appleseed

Yeah, I know you are probably sick of hearing about the same titles over and over again (Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Ghibli, and Sin City) so I am going to say right now that I promise to expand my horizons in the future. My most ambitious hope is that I will start writing some anime DVD reviews which should work to provide more useful and varied information. I'll also try to find a wider range of sources other than Animenation, Anime News Network, ICV2, and Yahoo Movies. So having publicly announced as much, I will hopefully be that much more motivated to actually follow through with my promise.

Having said that, I am going to quickly say that some movie clips and photos as well as the trailer for the Appleseed movie are now available on Yahoo Movies.

Okay, I'm going to be more diverse starting...now.

No comments: