The 2nd Dimension

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Blog Update: Messed up template

If you've ever visited this site before, you probably noticed that the template and general structure is different and some of my sidebar features are missing. That's because I forgot to save all my special features before changing templates. Needless to say, I will eventually get back all the original features and links.

I wanted to change the template because I was getting sick of looking at all those dots and black background on the old template. I wanted to try and switch to something that was a little easier on the eyes. I know it looks kind of plain at the moment, but I'm planning on jazzing up the header (at least) to look more attractive. The new header will hopefully make the site easily recognizable as an anime-related blog. That way readers will automatically know whether or not to take interest.

Hopefully these changes will not upset all my loyal readers too much...so please, both of you, be patient. ;)

No comments: