The 2nd Dimension

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Funimation Channel website now online

The Funimation channel -- a 24-hour cable channel that will be distributed by OlympusSAT -- now has its official website available.

I checked to see if it would be available via my Comcast cable service and got this message:

Congratualtions, you're lucky enough to have a cable subscriber in your area that is capable of carrying the FUNimation Channel. Now, we need your help. If you'd like to see these cable providers carry the FUNimation Channel, we need you to tell them about how great the FUNimation Channel is, and let them know that you would like to see them carry it. Simply give them a call, fax them a letter, or contact them online and PLEASE LET THEM KNOW!

I guess that means my area won't have it yet. But do I actually have the initiative to call?

No comments: